Trip to Baltimore

Last weekend, my husband and I took a trip to Baltimore to visit three of our six grandchildren. This took place Easter Weekend, and, as I have made an annual trip of visiting our youngest son, we use this time to also realize the importance of the Resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Our son, daughter-in-love, along with our grandsons and granddaughter showed us a fun time. 

Had the opportunity to take in some great sights near Baltimore's Inner Harbor, lunched at Verner's restaurant on Redwood Street, went bowling and I tied for 1ST PLACE!  We also had a scrumptious dinner at Jimmy's Famous Seafood, renowned in Baltimore. 

Most importantly, we spent time learning about the 'other' and her family.  

Only God works out situations and grants us grace and favor. 

As I am thinking about my next book, I realize that we must continue to be strong and not be afraid to venture out and trust God.

What are you attempting to do that is outside of your comfort zone?





Comments